Atlas Turbofan Gas Geyser
Don’t Get Stuck In The Cold With Electric Geysers. Stay Warm This Winter!
Turbofan Gas Geyser Features:
- Constant Temperature Control with digital display
- Digital Key-pad temperature setting on remote
- Automatic self diagnostic codes
- Microprocessor controlled Variable Burners with
- Turbofan for extreme combustion efficiency yielding
- Compact size unit with integral exhaust manifold
- Weatherproof exterior unit with auto-defrosting
- 0.1 Bar Low starting Water Pressure with Electronic
- Pulse Ignition ensuring fast and stable Ignition
- High power Unit capable of supplying multiple outlets
- Continuous supply up to 280 lt every 10 min’s
- L P G Instantaneous Gas Water Heater
- High energy efficiency with no holding tank
- LPGSA< SANS & SABS Certified unit
Advantages of an Eco-Atlas Turbofan LPG Geyser
Replace costly Electric Geyser with an Atlas Instantaneous LPG Water heater capable of supplying your entire home whilst saving 75% of your Energy cost, as water is only heated when required with Eco-blue fuel source reducing your carbon footprint.
Neat, tidy & silent continuous water delivery.
Normal Domestic House’s, Hotel’s, B&B’s, Flats, Townhouses, Game Parks Lodges & Commercial hot water requirement’s
20 lt: Full Household
|Litre Size Per/Minute||20 lt|
|Gas Type & KPA||L P G 2.8 kpa|
|L P G Consumption at MAX||2.80 Kg/Hr|
|Rated Electrical Consumption||8w stand-by 40 w operating|
|Rated Heat Input||40 Kw|
|Water Pressure MPA||0.01-0.8|
|Heater Box Dim & Weight||660×414x210mm-15.5 Kg|
|Power Supply||A.C.240v 50Hz|
Please feel free to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with your gas geyser installation.
For peace of mind let Ecoblue Gas Products arrange a Turbofan Gas Geyser installation with selected and registered LPGSA Gas technician to ensure safe, correct operation to comply Legally and to Qualify for the one year Warranty. Or click on LPGSA’s site to select your own area specific registered installer.